Party responsible for data processing
The responsible entity is Instalaciones Turísticas Costeras S.A., with registered offices at C/ Francia 183 (Pol Ind. Ciudad Transporte) 12006, Castellón, Spain.
If you so wish, you can contact us by emailing the following mailbox [email@example.com] or by writing to the aforementioned postal address.
Purpose and legitimacy
• Managing the registration of users in the Club Intur loyalty programme. Processing your data is legitimised by your consent being necessary for managing the informed purpose.
• Your data will be processed to manage sending marketing communications relating to products, services, promotions or any other relevant news that may be of interest to you. Processing your data is legitimised by your consent and will only be done in the event that you provide it.
• Third party service providers that have access to your personal data.
• Your data are shared with organisations outside the European Economic Area who embrace the Privacy Shield in order to manage your subscription to the loyalty programme and send you marketing communications.
You will be able to access, rectify, remove, oppose certain processing, including automated decision-making, as well as exercise your right to restricted processing and data portability. Additionally, you will be able to freely withdraw the consent that you have given at any time.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights through the following channels:
• In writing, by sending a request to C/ Francia 183 (Pol Ind. Ciudad Transporte) 12006, Castellón, Spain.
• By sending an email to the following address [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Further detailed information regarding Data Protection is available at https://www.intur.com/en/privacy.html.